The Creative List XV
A few nuggets of inspiration:
- "You don't win by getting to the end, you win by finding a new game the instant the old one is over. This is the freedom of possibilities that never run out." (Reinventing The Body, Resurrecting The Soul by Deepak Chopra)
- "Every game is a display of consciousness in creative mode." (Reinventing The Body, Resurrecting The Soul by Deepak Chopra)
- Take a look at The Transformation of Interior Design Trends starting from the sleek modern century style of the '50's to the minimalist-slash-eclecticist style of today's century, and see how each era overlapped to give way to new designs and trends. It's inspiring to note the history and how each stage influences the other and how design carries on or repeats itself in the industry.
- Feast your eyes on these food films inspired by the great masters: Wes Anderson, Quentin Tarantino, Michael Bay and Alfonso Cuarón. It shows a wonderful rendition of how these artists would possibly film a simple food tutorial and make it spectacular according to their aesthetic and creative style.
- I have always been a fan of Casey Liu's work and this bio-film encompasses the heart of things that make her a wonderful soul who continues to inspire thousands of creatives. Beautifully rendered and captured in video by LaMadelynn in her Girl Friday Series which is a manifestation of both of the artists' creative persona.